Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Phone Dump Tuesday

Late on my Friday Phone Dump, as usual...

Last Friday, we met up with some of our good friends so Harper and Stella could meet. Look at those pretty ladies!

Presley even got to feed Stella a bottle. She was so excited, and did such a great job!

My friend Shelly came in town (yay!), and that means Ava and Harper were able to get in some good girl time.
 
All smiles! Even after Presley did a front roll right on top of Harper's head.

It has been so stinkin' hot here! I hate it because it means staying inside. We talked Daddy into blowing up the big pool for us though.

Presley is super into dressing herself. I always look forward to seeing her outfit of choice. This day it was her shirt on backwards because she wanted the flower on her back shoulder, Christmas socks, and leopard leg warmers over the top. Oh, this girl!

Sweet smiles from my rapidly balding baby.

Decked out in her leopard for our Pinterest party ( I'll blog on that later).


For now, here is a little sneak peek at all the yummy Pinterest party food and drinks. 


This past Saturday we went to the circus with Grammie and Poppa. It was so much fun and Presley was fascinated.



She had so much fun, in fact, she passed out towards the end.


Then Sunday, we threw a surprise party for my friend, Secily. She was turning the dirty 30, so we had to do it up big.

She was super embarrassed about the birthday song!


last but not least, I leave you with my little Diva. 2 going on 20...



4 comments:

B said...

At the risk of sounding like an idiot, is the circus scary at all? I've never been, but want to take Ava, but I don't know what to expect!

Also? Your group of friends seems to be having a major girl baby boom! Maybe some of that will rub off on me when I have another - I want another girl SO badly!

I love P's outfits - such awesome style :)

The Fants said...

How fun that all your friends have little kids around the same age!! Presley is getting so big! So is Harper!
Glad Presley had fun at the circus, we're going next weekend; can't wait!!

Rene' said...

I love that P dresses herself. She's such a creative fashionista! Jack requests certain shirts sometimes (race car, orange Thomas, etc.), but he's not too picky.

Love the circus pics! We went back in April and had a blast! That is too funny that Presley actually fell asleep at the end.

Harper is getting so big and I love her precious smiles!

anika♥Lee said...

Pinterest party?! HOW FUN! :) What a great idea! I LOVE how Miss P dresses herself... what a great idea to have that flower on her back shoulder. Maybe that girl's onto something ;) We tried to take B to the circus last summer but he didn't quite get it yet. Soon!