Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Baby Shower : Ft. Worth Edition

This past Sunday was our very first baby shower, and it was so wonderful. The hostesses, Brandon's Aunt Kathleen and Kadee, must have worked their booties off because it was perfect (Not to mention, a little birdie told me that my mother-n-law played a huge part in helping with the shower, as well). Brandon and I were blown away at how special it was and how many friends and family were there. It means so much to us! Here are some pics from the day.

The cake

Whenever I got clothes, they hung them in the tree so everyone could see (ha! I made a rhyme and didn't mean to. I love it when I do that). It turned out so cute! Not to mention, Presley got so many clothes we almost ran out of clothes pins.

Here are just a few of the family and friends that came to the shower
We played a game where everyone had to guess how big around my belly was. Some people were a little too nice. My sister's guess wouldn't have even fit around my thigh!
Brandon and I with the winners! Jennifer and Nana got it almost exactly.
Opening the very first presents. Brandon got a dirty diaper duty survival kit, and I got foot massage lotion and a spa neck wrap. I think I got the better end of the deal!
Brandon and I after all the presents had been open.
The amazing hostesses
Getting a picture with the two hottest grandma's around. Grammy ( Brandon's mom) is on the left and Mimi (my mom) is on the right.
When I got home I laid out everything we had recieved. I couldn't even fit it all in the picture. I had to smoosh it up as best I could just to get a shot.

Miss Presley is one lucky lady!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow Ashlie!! Miss Presley is going to be one very stylish little girl!! Don't forget that I have my own little boutique that makes girls and boys clothing as well as bows!! You will have to go shopping for her there. www.perfectlypreciousboutique.webs.com You should check it out!!

Ashlie said...

I will definately check it out! I have been looking at some of your stuff on facebook. So cute!!!

Brittani said...

Looks like you had fun, sorry I couldn't be there. I have something special I can't wait to send.

Ashlie said...

Don't worry about it, Britt. It's just makes it so hard when you live in a different state. You were definitely missed! Can't wait to see y'all at Christmas.