Sunday, January 9, 2011

Party Time!

What a party!!! Presley is truly blessed to say the least. Family and friends from all over came to celebrate year one. We have enough toys to open a toy store and enough left over cake to open a bakery. It was a success, if I do say so myself.

Welcome to Presley's Winter ONE-derland!

The decor:

The Food :
(well what I remembered to take pictures of)
Hot chocolate bar (complete with some adult fixins')
 Snowballs and snowman cookies (made from nutter butters)
 frozen lemonade
 The cake
(We also served chicken noodle soup and queso)

The Party:













What a ONE-derful day! I still can't believe my baby's one...

9 comments:

The Perkins said...

WOW!I have to say that was truly impressive and I wish we could have made it. You did such a great job on everything and your tree was perfect.

Bonnie said...

Her party turned out so cute & I love the theme! Pink, icy & sparkly :D

Heather said...

Super cute! Obviously she has an incredible bday! Happy 1st Ms P!

B said...

What a great party! I'm in awe of the decorations - did you make them yourself? Great cookies, too BTW! Love the covered nutter butters!

Happy birthday party, Sweet P!

aleelavine said...

What an amazing birthday party miss P had to have had. That "What up" pic is my favorite... along with your current profile pic on FB with her sweet hand on her sweet face. Awwwwwwwwwww!!!! and a bounce house ??? Damn!!!!

Emily said...

I love all of the decorations! Pink and blue are so wintry and pretty together. I also am completely in LOVE with her birthday outfit (especially the baby legs!)

Great party mama!

Rene' said...

Looks amazing!!! I'll gladly take some leftover birthday cake. ;)

I'm glad Presley had such a great party!

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

Oh my gosh, what an amazing looking party!! Such a great turnout and everything was SUPER adorable!!!!

Happy Birthday sweet girl!

The Fants said...

ADORABLE!! You did such a great job with her party! wow!

And how precious is that birthday girl in all her tu-tu and argyle glory?? :) She looks like she had a blast!
Did she dig into her cake??