Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Laughter is the Best Medicine

“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” 
 Audrey Hepburn

Presley also happens to completely eat it in this video, and I laugh. Bad Mom.




Somedays having two children can be very trying, especially the combination of toddler and baby. Then I witness moments between like in these videos, and it makes it all worth it. I pray these two will continue to make each other laugh for the rest of their lives.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Those are too cute! Harper seems like a very happy baby!

Kelly said...

Adorable! Love those moments!

anika♥Lee said...

So sweet....!!!! And man, isn't it crazy what kind of falls, etc. kids can take without blinking an eye? :)