Thursday, October 25, 2012

State Fair (2012)

As part of my birthday, I requested Brandon take off work so we could all go to the fair. Like the wonderful husband he is, he obliged. I think we both ended up having way more fun then we imagined. Both girls were amazing, the weather was great, and the fair wasn't near as crowded as I thought it was going to be. The only bad thing I have to say about the day was Big Tex burned down 20 minutes before we got there.

R.I.P Big Tex

Headed out. With our diva sunglasses on, of course.

We rode lots of rides. Presley has no fear. No. Fear. She tried to convince us that she needed to ride the giant ferris wheel all by herself. Homegirl does not take after me in that department.




Got suckered into wasting our money on games.


 Pet and fed lots of animals.


Presley turned into Farmer P, and was able to do all kinds fun farming activities. This was such an adorable hands on part of the fair. And not to brag, but how precious does she look with her little bucket and apron??





We ate lots of fried food. This is my fried pecan pie and it was soooo yum! 

I know I already dedicated a whole post to the face painting, but I just couldn't resist putting in a few more pictures.


This is how the day ended. Presley was wiped out. Sweet girl!

I'm not sure we will be able to top this trip to the State fair, but we're going to, for sure, try next year.


1 comments:

Richeson's Hiatus said...

forget the adorable bucket apron - how about the SPARKLY UGGS!!! Homegirl rocks them!

...also love the tuckered out asleep hello kitty resting on the stroller!

You all looked like you lived it up...Happy Birthday gorgeous mamma!