Monday, October 22, 2012

TX/OU 2012

If you follow the Longhorns, then you know how the game went. Blahhh. However, all the times that did not involve the actual watching of the game were really fun, ha!.

Friday night we got to ride in style to Ocean Prime for dinner. We needed a limo. Trust. Some people were not in shape to drive. Don't worry, Dad, I'm not naming any names.





 After dinner, I was serenaded with the most intoxicated version of "Happy Birthday" I've heard to date. 


 Then it was game day. We got to the Cotton Bowl around 9am, and walked out right after half time. Not the game we were expecting...



Hopefully, we play better next year.

I was going to end this post with a really funny video of my Dad dancing in the limo, but Lucky for him, I can't get it to load. 

2 comments:

Heather said...

I honestly couldn't believe the game! I always feel like it is going to totally be one way or the other! I guess thankful for us, this was our year! :)

I have always wanted to make the game! Hoping we can meet up one year!

Bri said...

Haha - that would have been a sight to see! And to hear that rendition of Happy Birthday!

Love your scarf you wore to the game, btw! I meant to tell you that on FB!

Oh, that game. OUCH. Still recovering...