Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Hello Kitty

So this isn't really wordless Wednesday, more like less-words Wednesday. Last Friday, we went to the state fair as part of my birthday and had the best time. I have the full blog post coming up soon. The face painting was probably my favorite part of the whole day. 

Right now, Presley is all about Hello, Kitty and didn't hesitate one second when she got to pick what she wanted on her face. Brandon tried to talk her out of it because they had some really awesome options, but her mind was made. 

When it was her turn, I was worried about her sitting still. The child did not move a muscle. In fact, we thought she had fallen asleep during part of it because she was so still.

The painting:







The best part was the big reveal. As a parent, this was one of those "I love this child so much I think my heart might burst" moments. Watching her see her face for the first time was absolutely priceless! This time I had no problem getting a real smile out of her.
The Reveal:







Isn't she the cutest Hello Kitty you've ever seen!?!

4 comments:

anika♥Lee said...

I die. These pictures are priceless, Ashlie. Way to capture it. I literally cannot believe she sat for that. OMG. B would NEVER. That is the cutest f'in face painting I've ever seen. Hands down. :) Precious.

Brittani said...

I adore these photos! She is so darn cute and I love her to bits! Beautiful photos, Beautiful girl!

Richeson's Hiatus said...

That is FABULOUS! What a good girl to sit still for so long. Adore those little lips!

Rene' said...

She is so stinkin' adorable!! I love the ones of her looking in the mirror. Precious!!