Monday, December 21, 2009

1 is the Lonliest Number...



Well, I had my doctor's appointment today.

I am now dilated to a 1. Yay!

It's not enough progress to be induced tomorrow. Boo!


I was REALLY hoping that 1 cm would be enough, but it's not. So I'm still here and still pregnant. I have an appointment on Wednesday, so I'll update again then. Thanks to everyone who sent me good luck wishes this morning. Also, a little confession. I was pretty bummed after the appointment, so I came home and opened up Brandon's stocking Candy that I bought. I have pretty much eaten through it, so now I'm off to the store to replenish his sad supply.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will KMFC for you!! Miss Presley is just comfy in there!!

the Sebring's said...

Oh, I am so sorry that you weren't further along! It literally is a pain to wait! Merry Christmas to you guys! And we can't wait to see the beautiful Presley!