Friday, December 18, 2009

5

Well, it looks like we made it to the final countdown. I'm exactly 5 days away from my due date. In honor of those 5 days, I think I'll share the top 5 things I LOVE about being preggo and the 5 things that I, well, don't love so much.

5 reasons I LOVE being preggers (in no particular order):


1. I can get as full as I want and nobody can tell (I can also double as Santa this year).
2. Feeling this sweet baby move, kick, wiggle and hiccup inside of me
3. Watching Brandon talk to my belly in a rather high pitched voice
4. Having random strangers give up their seats or bring me chairs so I can sit down.
5. Knowing that I have two hearts inside of me.

5 things that aren't so great about being Preggo:


1. I really miss wine
2. Watching the scale go up instead of down
3. Random strangers telling me how huge I am
4. Linea Negra (yes, I have the ugly line that goes all the way down the belly. I hear it goes away. We'll see).
5.Having to go potty 20 billion times a day/night

In all seriousness, I have had a wonderful pregnancy. Even at almost 10 months preggo (yikes!), I feel really good. As excited as I am to have this little babe, I think I might actually miss carrying her around inside me. However, I'm way more excited to finally get to see her. It's so close!!!! I can hardly stand it!!!!!

Dear Presley Elizabeth,

You are our sweet gift from God and have already brought so much joy to our lives. I get to meet you any day now, and it's almost too much to take. I dream about what your little hand will feel like wrapped around my finger or what it will feel like to kiss your tiny toes. We loved you from the moment we found out God had blessed us with you, but everyday we fall more and more in love with you. Watching you wiggle around in my tummy is one of my favorite things to do, and your always doing some crazy move that makes Daddy and I laugh out loud. Thank you for all the laughter, love, and joy that you have already brought into our lives.

Love,
Your Mommy and Daddy

1 comments:

Jen said...

Awe, that's so sweet. I love the thought of having two hearts inside you. Can't wait see pics of her!