Monday, December 14, 2009

We're having a baby !?!

Obviously, Brandon and I are well aware that I'm pregnant. However, every now and then we have moments where we look at each other and are in complete disbelief that there will actually be a baby when all is said and done. After the third time Brandon told Presley she needed to hurry up, we thought it might be smart to take some of our own advice. If she were to come early, we would have been (for lack of a better term) screwed. We had no bag packed, no car seat installed, the infant car seat adapter to our stroller was still in the package, and the list goes on. So we took advantage of this past weekend, and got a lot knocked off the To Do list. The term "hurry up and wait" is currently ringing in my ears.

This is Brandon installing the infant car seat adaptor. He might have asked me not to put this picture on my blog (he didn't want to be photographed in his "space suit pants"), but I'm pretty sure I just heard him wrong.
The finished product!

The last row of seats have been removed to make room for our gigantic stroller
We also installed the car seat. It's crazy driving around and then looking back to see a CAR SEAT in the back of the car! It makes my heart jump every time.
We also discovered how massive this car seat is. It takes up a lot more room than we anticipated.
The only thing we still need to buy is newborn diapers. I'm guessing that might be pretty important?? I also need to finish packing a bag. Presley has everything she needs, but Momma does not.I HATE to pack, so I keep putting it off. So, other than the fact that I might be leaving the hospital naked, we're ready to go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the carseat we got for the twins!! I love love love it!! Can't wait to see pics of little Miss Presley!!

The Perkins said...

Your title scared me. I thought you were telling everyone you were going into labor through a blog. Can't wait to hear when Presley is ready to meet everyone.

The Fants said...

Hey! It's so funny, I actually found your blog several weeks ago and have been reading yours, too!
Don't our sweet little babies know that we are SO ready to see them!? :)