Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I big squishy heart decorating for Christmas! Let me tell you, I don't just start decorating. I have very specific things that must be done in order to begin.

1. Put on new Christmas PJ's and warm fuzzy socks
2. Start a fire in the fire place
3. Turn the Christmas music on very loud (Brandon hates this).
4. Pour a big glass of wine/champagne (Don't worry, I substituted the alcohol for pumpkin bread this year).

Now, let the decorating Begin!

Fireplace
Christmas tree in the living room. We somehow misplaced our good box of ornaments and tree topper, so it's still a work in progress.
Entry Hall
Our SECOND Christmas tree. Yes, I have two...

The front door
The outside lights aren't up yet. We seriously underestimated how tall the outside of our house is. As soon as we get a ladder tall enough, I'll post pics. I know your on the edge of your seat waiting...
Happy December!

0 comments: