Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ring Dunk, Thanksgiving, and a Car

I took my last trip to Houston before Miss Priss arrives, and we filled it with as much as possible. I was there for a week and a half, but time always flies when your having fun! I love spending time at home. It' crazy to think the next time I go, I'll have a baby with me. Well, technically I have had a baby with me, but this time she will be on the outside!

We started the weekend in college Station for my Brothers ring dunk. I just have to say that I hate this tradition. It is painful for me to watch hungover college students chug an entire pitcher of beer, desperately trying not to come in last...or projectile vomit in front of everyone. That being said, my brother did awesome and he now has a very shiny Aggie ring to prove it. Here are some pics from the weekend.








Now onto Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, I spent most of my time socializing instead of taking pics, so I don't have a lot to show. Also, the ones I took aren't very good. Oh, well.
I was in charge of the pumpkin pie, potatoes, and broccoli and cheese casserole. I love cooking, especially when it's super unhealthy!


We even got to see my mother and sister-n-law on Thanksgiving. Let me tell you, it's very rare to see both sides of the family on a holiday. We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving and have so so so much to be thankful for this year.

Last but not least, we made a rather large purchase on black Friday. However, it was much needed. My tiny Mustang just wasn't going to hold a car seat, stroller, and a baby. So here she is...our newest addition.

0 comments: