Friday, December 17, 2010

Favorite Things Friday

This post was originally supposed to be my Christmas list, but I just keep buying off of it instead. So, I just switched it up to "Favorite Things Friday" . Let's have a look, shall we?

Toms.
I love a little sparkle and couldn't resist (plus they only had one pair left), so I bought them.
In gold...

  and (cringe) in pink...
 And to top it off, they have Tiny Tom's!!! Presley and I can have matching shoes!!! well, if I can find them anywhere. Let me know if you spot some.



 I would also like to add that I don't feel the least bit guilty for this purchase. For every pair of Toms you buy, they donate a pair to a child in need. Love, love, love.


 Whippy Cake.
I love all of her fun and funky hair accessories AND they are totally customizable. Yes, she makes them for the little babes too. I'm also a tad obsessed with her and her blog. I want her hair, her clothes, her fashion sense and her adorable family Christmas picture...
You can go here to check out the blog.


Sweater Tights.
Aren't these fabulous!?! They have all kinds. I even found a pair with hounds tooth. I would like these on my legs now. Thank you! Also, I have seen patterned tights everywhere, but forever 21 has some of the cheapest.


Uggs.
So I may already have these, as well. I am truly obsessed. They look cute in the pic above, but I like to roll mine down so you can see the fur. I probably wear these 5 days a week (the other two are reserved for my Tom's, duh?).


ipad.
I'm pretty sure there is no explanation needed. After using my Mom's and sister-n-law's, I have become obsessed. I wan't one...bad!
  

Erase Paste by Benefit.
This stuff is amazing. I schlep it under my eyes first thing every morning. It makes me look wide awake, which for the record, I haven't been since Presley was born.


Happy Friday, Y'all!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love those Tom's shoes. I've been "lusting" after a silver pair for a long time! JC Penneys has some cute tights too. And, I'll have to try that erase paste b/c I've been looking for a good concealer. Hope ya'll have a Merry Christmas! We are leaving to Arkansas tomorrow! Woo-hoo!

<3 Bon

B said...

CUTE! I'd take any and all of those things! Hahaha.

Side note: I read this post while nursing A last night, and then dreamt of Toms and shoe shopping! LOL

The Fants said...

Oh my gosh, the baby Toms are precious!! I've never seen them before!
And, I SOO need that Erase Paste. I've had perma-bags under my eyes for 12 months!

aleelavine said...

What are Toms???? Am I totally out of the loop on that one?? Crap.
Anyway, I love your list.... I'm totally into sweater tights too... should have put those on my list. Hehe.... who knows what I'll be getting this year.... Santa hopefully still has me on his good list. LOL