Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Santa Came Early

This morning  I woke up, made my coffee (see my priorities) then started to make Presley's bottle. When I opened the lid to the formula, there was a note from Presley. Now, I know my child is smart, but say what???

This is what it said:

Hey Mommy, 
Dada left you a present by the tree. He said you should open it in front of me.
<3 Presley

I got P out of bed, and walked over to the tree to find a box wrapped just for me. I already knew what it was and couldn't wait to use it this morning. Just yesterday, I sent Brandon an email with the exact Tassimo single serve coffee maker that I wanted.

First, I opened the card that was on top of the present. 

This is what it said:
Ashlie,
Just over a year ago, you gave me the best present I could have ever wanted. I know it has been a year of hard work for you, so I thought you deserved your present a little early. I hope this helps make your mornings a little easier.
Love,
Brandon

His note in the card meant way more to me than any coffee maker in the entire world!!! Presley and I ripped into a box just the size of my Tassimo. I pulled out the stuffing and....

This is what was inside:
My ipad!!!!!

I was completely and utterly surprised!!! I have the best husband EVER, by the way.

Presley was pretty stoked about it, too.

Like I said above, the effort he went to surprise me and the note are what meant the most (the ipad was just a super cool bonus). I feel more blessed than ever this Christmas, and can't wait to spend our first one together as a family of 3.

Merry Christmas ( a little early) everyone!





5 comments:

B said...

Awwww! That is just about the sweetest thing ever!

And girrrrrrrrrrrl, I am jealous! I want an iPad!!!!

aleelavine said...

That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet!!! And just like Briana said.... I second that.... I'm green with envy on that one!!! How awesome!! Enjoy :)

Heather said...

OMGoodness! That is the sweetest! I just shed a few tears! Merry Christmas to you!

Emily said...

How thoughtful and sweet! I love surprises like this!! Romance is alive and well. :o)

Enjoy your early Christmas!

Rene' said...

Awww, I love this! How sweet and awesome! I did tear up a tiny bit too. I'm such a sap. :)