Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Show Me your Christmas Tree

The tree is up, and has managed to stay that way without too much trouble. Don't get me wrong, Presley has taken a few ornaments off of the tree and occasionally likes to poke at the branches. However, she knows it's a "no-no" to mess with Mama's tree. In fact, she will touch it and then see if I'm looking. If I am, she shakes her finger at me and tells me "no, no". She's so stinkin' cute that it makes disciplining her with a straight face almost impossible. Anywhoo, I love me a Christmas tree at Christmas time.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours...









Now let's see yours!

If you would like to link up and see lots of other Christmas trees/decorations, click the button below.

Show Me Your Tree

8 comments:

Carrie with Children said...

Hey Ashlie - Thanks for stopping by the blog hop! Your tree looks great! That topper is really cool! Did you make it?!

Ashlie said...

Thank you! Yes, I made the topper. It's a little crazy...

Mommy Tay said...

Super pretty!!!! I love Christmas trees too! I think I will link up after I upload my pictures.

Emily said...

Pretty tree! I love the topper too. Asher is constantly looking for me when he knows he's doing something that's a big 'no-no'! Little stinkers!

The Perkins said...

That is sooooo impressive. Ours is well, as brian put it "It looks like a cartoon threw up on it". Oh well, it was hard with a 2 year old. Just wait until you have a couple really big/ugly homeade ornaments.

aleelavine said...

what a BEAUTIFUL tree!!!! I have tried the ribbon ... to no avail... I'll have to post a picture !!!! I have been so damn crazy busy lately, but I need to get back to the Blogger world. Miss you guys!

Rene' said...

Wow, what a beautiful tree!!!! I just have a little Charlie Brown tree this year with a simple strand of lights. We don't have the room for anything bigger. Hopefully next year!

Brittani said...

ummm...how is it snowing on your blog!?!