Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thankful

I know, I know...I'm late. Anyway, another Thanksgiving has come on gone. Although, I'm still eating like it's November 25th.. Ughhh, it's so hard to go back to regular food after the unhealthy deliciousness that is Thanksgiving.

Last year, I was cookin' my own little turkey, and I looked like this:

Which totally rocked over the holidays because I could eat all I wanted, and no one could tell how completely stuffed I was.

So speaking of my little turkey,She sits on the very top of my thankful list. I am so super duper incredibly thankful for my beautiful healthy baby girl. I am thankful to God for trusting in us to be her parents and blessing us with the sweetest gift from above.

And unfortunately, I was so busy eating being thankful that I barely picked up my camera. This is pretty much the only shot I got of Presley on her very first Thanksgiving. Of course, she would have no pants on in the picture to top it off.
Oh well.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comments:

Mommy Tay said...

Hehee! That is one adorable picture though! Love it. Oh and you looked amazing pregnant! Seriously!