Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oh Holy Cuteness...

 I apologize, but today I am THAT Mom. You know, the one who is completely bragadocious over all the cute things their child is doing. Wait...maybe I'm THAT Mom quite a bit. Oh well, enjoy the cuteness!

 This video is super short, but I think it's so stinkin cute to watch her sign "more"...


 Presley loves to play Peek-a-boo with us now. I love it equally as much, if not more. Pardon the fussiness at the end of the video...

By the way, it's DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I'm totally "that" mom every day on my blog - that's why we have these!

I love the videos! Great signing Miss P!

Rene' said...

Awesome signing!! I'm always amazed when I see babies signing. Do you use any signing DVD's? I wasn't sure I really wanted to put in the time to teach Jack, but the more I see other babies signing, the more I want to do it! I'm afraid if I wait too long, it'll be too late!

B said...

Awww, super cute!!!!

You can totally be that mom anytime you want - I am too :)

Mommy Tay said...

Super Cute! Great job signing little P! Oh and I am always that mom! Hehee!

aleelavine said...

OMG P is SO damn cute. Ashlie, seriously... you have all the reason in the world to be THAT mom!! :) I love the videos!!!!! I love that Presley is signing... seriously, I try with B but I think we need to try harder .. or he's just super lazy and wants everything to be done for him.. along with mind reading. LOL Does P hold her own bottle?