Monday, November 29, 2010

11 Months!



Well, here we are, the last month you will be called a "baby" on my Babycenter updates. Don't worry, pretty girl, you are still very much my baby. Even though, this month, out of all others, you seem to have really grown up. Your chubby baby cheeks have thinned, and your beginning to loose a little of your babyish look. Ughhh...it's going by too fast. How in the world are you almost a year old?


Here is what you have been up to this month:
  • You are an awesome eater, and pretty much have whatever we are eating. However, meat seems to be your preference. Turkey, chicken, and pork tenderloin are some of your favorites. You hate macaroni, which completely perplexes me. Who hates macaroni??
  • You sign "more" consistently now and understand what it will get you. I love this!! You also say the word "more", but I'm not sure if you know what it means or if your just repeating me.
  • Speaking of repeating, that is your new favorite thing. You try and say everything we are saying. Mommy and Daddy have really started to monitor the words that are coming out of our mouths.
  • Your walking, and just yesterday, began to run...Oh, Lord.
  • you climb on everything and spend  a good hour climbing in and out of your rocking chair and toy box.
  • You blow kisses
  • You also give kisses. First you lean in and pretty much eat our faces then make the "kiss" noise.
  • Are loving/hugging on your dolls and toys. This melts my heart.
  • Saying Momma, Dadda, puppa (puppy), bye-bye, hello and ni-ni (night-night) regularly, and understand what these words mean.
  • You like to brush your own hair now
  • Try to put your bows in your hair.
  • you also take your own bows out. All the time...and your socks too, for that matter.
  • When I pull your socks and shoes out of your drawer, you hold your feet out for me. However, you don't stay like this long enough for me to actually get them on without chasing you.
  • you love to carry things on your arm. My purse weighs more than you, but you still manage to walk around with it.
  • you have expanded your incredible dancing skills. You used to just bounce, but now you bounce and try to stand on your toes.
  • have started biting. Ughh...I do NOT like this, and am not sure how to handle it. You don't do it out of anger. You just bite.
  • and  will not stay still enough for me to change your diaper or clothes. You hate it, and let me know it. This also goes for putting you in the car.
  • You love to talk on the phone! You pick up whatever object is near you and hold it to your ear and say "hello". 
  • point at objects.
  • are wearing 6-12 months and 9 months (but are slowely making your way to 12 months), and size 3 diapers and shoes.
  • You have 3.5 teeth on top, and still just the 2 on the bottom.
Presley Elizabeth, I do not know how you have grown up so fast ?? However, each month just gets more and more fun. Just last night, you had daddy and I rolling on the floor laughing (which happens quite often). You have brought so much joy and laughter into our household, and even though I'm exhausted at the end of the day, I wouldn't have it any other way. We love you to the moon and back, baby girl.

As you can see, pictures are becoming increasingly difficult to take. You NEVER stop moving!

4 comments:

Rene' said...

Happy 11 months!!! I love her Christmas outfit. Adorable!! I can't believe she's saying so many coherent words. Jack tries to repeat me too and he talk A LOT! It's just mostly gibberish right now.
Who knew having an 11 month old would be so tiring and fun all at the same time?

B said...

Happy 11 months, pretty P! OMG - look at all that gorgeous thick hair! She's so beautiful :)

I am also starting to get worried about the things coming out of my mouth...looks like we'll be imploring a bit of censorship around here!

aleelavine said...

Wow.... HAPPY 11 BABY GIRL!!! I haven't read my blogs forever so I am trying desperately to catch up here before I head home.... your post made me tear up a little bit. I can't believe our babies are almost 1 year old. Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Slow down kiddos!!!! She is doing so much...wow!!!!! Running? Watch out! :)

The Fants said...

Happy 11 months, Presley!! What a cute little Christmas outfit :)

Really, how are our babes getting so big!?? This post sounds pretty much like Bryson, minus then running...and eating. haha! I love how much fun they are!!

:) Have fun running after her)