Thursday, November 18, 2010

On the Road Again...

Presley and I are headed out to Georgia to see my sister in law, so I will be MIA for a bit. I was out of town last week too, but had enough time to pre-write/schedule my posts. We got back from Houston on Monday evening, and are flying out for trip #2 tomorrow afternoon. Holy cow!!!! I'm exhausted and haven't even begun my next trip! Packing/traveling is stressful enough, but adding a little one to the mix adds another level of CRAZY.

So why am I doing it you ask?? Well, do you remember this little announcement? My sister in law is due in April with baby #1, and she is having a gender reveal party. I know! I can't believe it's already that time either!?! Her pregnancy is flying by... at least for me anyway.

I have desperately tried to catch up with everyone's blogs, but am probably going to just get more behind. I can't wait to see what everyone has been up to while I'm gone. I'm sure my next post will be all about my sweet niece or nephew to be!!!

I personally feel like this little babe is a girl, just in case you were wondering.

3 comments:

aleelavine said...

Have fun on your travels. What a fun party!!!! :) Can't wait to hear what it will be!!! How exciting!

I am SO behind on my blog reading that I feel horrible about it..... and I haven't posted much either. Sucks.... but I will try to catch up the best that I can. This time of year is nutso.

Did you get P's chair from PB yet?

B said...

Have a great, safe trip!

I always like to put in my guess publicly beforehand too and 9 times out of 10 I am totally right :) It's a gift haha.

Mommy Tay said...

Aw. Have fun! We did a little gender reveal party too :) It was fun. It was so much fun to get everyone's guesses and I made a cake and they found out when we cut into it :) We hid ultrasound pictures so nobody would guess. We made them wait almost 7 weeks after we found out to tell. Lol. It was awesome.

Safe travels, and I hope you get to relax a little.