Friday, November 5, 2010

Talking to the Animals

If you know me or my family, you know we always have the television on. Before Presley, I was actually able to watch some of it. I mainly just keep it on for noise during the day, and Presley has never really paid much attention. Until yesterday...

Animal planet was on and they were showing some pictures of rescued kittens and puppies. Presley just stopped what she was doing and stood still for the longest time. Standing still is rare (to say the least) for my child. Then she started making these sweet high pitched noises every time they showed an animal.

Later that day, I took Presley to the pet store in the mall. As soon as we saw the first puppy, she started with the sweet little noises. It was so precious, we almost walked out with a new puppy. However, reality kicked in. Miss Priss is hard enough to keep up with, there is no way I'm taking care of another "baby".

Here is a video of her watching animal planet. Unfortunately, I'm making really stupid animal noises in it, so that's embarrassing...



Did ya catch a glimpse of Presley's hair standing straight up on top of her head. I can NOT get it to go down. Sweet!

2 comments:

Brittani said...

awww, we have lots of animals for her to talk to here!!!

Mommy Tay said...

That is adorable. She totally tried to mimic your "woof"! E loves talking to the puppies and birds and Kitties at the mall too! Oh and cute hair by the way...reminds my of alfalfa. hehee. You should put a bow in it..lol. I saw you got it cut o fix the mullet. E totally has a mullet but I can't bring myself to cut it yet!