Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Stella & Dot



Hey ladies!!!

I'm now selling Stella and Dot! I'm a tad obsessed with the jewelry, so I figured why not sell what I love. Plus Maya Brenner is designing for them, and I big squishy heart her designs. Anyway, let me know if your in need of some fabulous jewelry, or would like to host a party. If you choose to be the hostess with the mostess, you can get some awesome deals on jewelry, including some for FREE!!!!

They also have a little girls line. Come on....how precious is this?!

Now for some eye candy. These are just a few items I'm dying over right now...


Go check out our entire line here.

My personal website is www.stelladot.com/ashlie

Let me know if you need anything. Only 48 days until Christmas....

2 comments:

Brittani said...

Do you have a way to make a wish list for the husbands?!? :)

B said...

Ooohhh...pretty!