Monday, November 1, 2010

Introducing Madame Butterfly.....

Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.  ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

And nothing makes me happier than this little butterfly right here:










 Are you still there blog readers? Thank you to those who actually made it through my onslaught of pictures.  These were taken on Friday night, so I wouldn't feel pressured to get a great shot on Halloween. We had family and friends coming over, and I knew my social butterfly wouldn't want to take time out for photo's. My Mom and I dressed her up and released her into her natural habitat. I think she loved it!!!

6 comments:

B said...

AHHHH! Oh, the cuteness! Seriously, awesome costume!! She's so beautiful :)

Sorry to hear she's feeling under the weather also! A's at the doctor right now with daddy while I'm at work, and I'm anxious to hear what's going on with her. Poor babies!

Rene' said...

Amazingly adorable!! I love the little butterfly. Great idea on taking pictures beforehand. I didn't get any great pics of Jack but I'll make do with what i got! Hope you all had a great Halloween!

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

Oh my gosh, I've never seen a costume anything like that before! I love it!! And I love the happy little butterfly girl inside! So cute!!!

The Fants said...

What an ADORABLE butterfly! I love it! She seems to love her costume, too :)
Next year she's going to be dragging you door to door begging for candy.
Hope she had a great 1st Halloween :)

aleelavine said...

Where did you get that costume? I have never seen anything like it and it's so damn cute. Her facial expressions are awesome... and what joy !!!! Only the little ones can convey this the best. So great to capture!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Of all the costumes I saw this year I think this one is my fave!