Monday, December 6, 2010

Revealed!!!

Well, this was actually a while ago, but I am bound and determined to post about it.

The week before Thanksgiving. Grammie, Miss P and I all flew to Georgia to see my sister and brother in law. While it would have been a special trip no matter what, this one was extra special!!!! We were there for the gender reveal party and the big ultrasound.  You all already know that it was a boy because I posted about it in my wordless Wednesday, and you all also know that I was sure it was a girl. Ha! We were all pretty surprised.

On Friday, we got to see baby BOY Landon, and that was the best! Ever since having a baby, I could look at ultrasound pics all day. It just still amazes me that you can grow a little baby inside of you. When it came time to determine the sex during the ultrasound, Brittani had us all look away (her and daddy to be included). Then we had to wait until the next....NIGHT....to find out what the $$$ shot revealed. I thought I was going to die!!!!

Saturday rolled around and actually went by pretty fast. I took some Christmas pictures of Brittani and Heath, so that helped to distract us a little. Everyone met at Johnny Carino's for the Gender reveal party, and almost as soon as we got there, Presley blatantly pointed to the boy balloons. Hmmmmmmmmmm....I started to second guess myself. Anyhoo, Here are the pics of the big reveal. They pretty much speak for themselves...


Now have you ever seen a bluer cake, honestly??? There was no doubt that it was a boy. You could see it from space.

This will be nephew #2 for me, and I'm so excited!!! We can't wait to meet you Landon Dean.

2 comments:

Emily said...

That is the bluest cake ever! I wonder how they even did that!

I'm totally having a gender reveal party for the next baby - what fun!!

B said...

Such a cute idea! I'm totally doing that as well...IF there is a next time. We'll see. Jury's still out.

What an adorable pregnant woman! Gah!