Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bad Santa

Anyone remember this gem of a picture from last year?


Well, this year was shaping up to be pretty much the same as the last, BUT we got a smile. A teary smile, but a smile nonetheless. It only took two grandmas (Grammie and Mimi), M&M's, and Mommy and Daddy (who had to sit with santa too)!
(Sorry for the pic quality. Our scanner is broken so I just took a pic with my phone).
 Sorry Santa. Maybe one day Presley won't cry out in fear when she has to sit in your lap...

Happy December, Y'all!

2 comments:

aleelavine said...

Happy December to you all too.... I'm worried about B meeting Santa this year too... we got lucky last year!!!! I can't even tell there are tears. Great pic :)

Emily said...

I pointed out Santa to Asher the last time we were at the mall and asked if he would like to go see him. Asher looked at me and said "no." Clear as day - no question. Just no. Oh well, we might try anyway. :)

Your Santa looks really bored. What's with that? ha ha!