Friday, December 30, 2011

Down on the Farm: Presley's 2nd Birthday Party

 The BIRTHDAY girl!



 The Invite

 The cake (made by my very talented friend, Truly)


The table


The Grub
Pigs in a Blanket, Duck Pond Punch, and Haystacks

Presley's Birthday Banner (made by yet another talented friend. Thank you, Heather!)

and a few other details
Cow Mantle, Balloon Wreath, and Party Favors

and now for the fun stuff:

Playing with her giant balloon arrangement that my Uncle, Aunt and cousins sent to Presley.

Family pic

Blowing out her candles

opening presents

 This is where Presley chose to eat her pig cupcake. Whatever floats her boat...

 Being silly in the bounce house that our neighbors so kindly let us borrow.

 Who needs a fork or a plate (for that matter) when you've got hands?!?

This is what we gave Presley and it was a hit! All the kids at the party wanted a turn.

Hayley trying to get Presley unstuck.

 Grammie, Poppa, Mimi, Brandon,  Aunt Melissa

More present opening!

Cousin Jackson giving Presley a ride!

Her party was so much fun! She is certainly a loved little girl. Now I need to figure out where I'm going to put all these toys...


7 comments:

Heather said...

Love the party decorations! Ms P is just too precious! Looks like a great party!

Rene' said...

What a fun party!! That balloon wreath is so cool. I love that last picture of P with her cousin. So cute! I still can't get over how big she's getting and how long her hair is. Such a pretty girl!

B said...

I absolutely love the theme choice! You guys did a great job! And the family picture is so gorgeous, Ashlie! Pregnancy agrees with you!

Anonymous said...

Where did you get your little girls outfit? I love it! I saw it off of Pinterest.

Lanier said...

Hey! I am wondering the same thing! I love the outfit! Do you mind me asking who made it? I found it/you through pinterest. Thanks!

Lanier said...

Hey so sorry! My name is Ashley. Not Lanier. I forgot I was signed in through my husband's goggle account! Whoops!

Ashlie said...

Ha! No worries! I got it from pattycakesnplaymates off of etsy.