Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph

Can I just say that I love this toy! It's the fisher Price Nativity made just for destructive little hands. Last year, I made the sad choice of letting Presley play with my nice Nativity, and there were casualties. Many casualties. Unfortunately, a wiseman was decapitated, a donkey lost his ear, and poor Joseph lost his right hand. Presley can be as violent rough as she wants and no limbs will be lost. Lets face it, loosing limbs during Christmas time is never any fun...

2 comments:

Brittani said...

I LOVE this! I wanted to get Landon one but I think we will have to wait until next year. I am sure P loved it!

B said...

Awww, poor casualties! I love the little people nativity set - I've been talking about getting one of these for our house also, since Ava has an issue with "gentle hands" too!