Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's Beginning...

to look a lot like Christmas!

The tree is up and decorated. Well, kind of. I went a little easy on the ornaments this year between a very curios toddler, and two crazy cats.


The stockings have been hung by the chimney with care.

And the lights went up on the house without any incidents this year.

We also attended the first Christmas party of the season this Saturday. It was Brandon's company party, and we enjoyed a fun night out while P was at her Grammie and Poppa's.


Nothing says Christmas like a machine gun and a rubber chicken!

Hope everyone is enjoying the season so far...

3 comments:

B said...

Haha, I love that last caption!

The house looks great - I'm envious of your Christmas spirit. We just put ours up yesterday, but I still feel like something is missing!

Brittani said...

Please tell me you are pregnant somewhere under that sweater! You look Fantastic!

The Fants said...

Your house looks so pretty!!

And, you look beautiful, girl! The only thing pregnant about you is the glow! :)


Also, that looks like a fun company party. Michael's is this weekend, but I HIGHLY doubt it will be that fun. haha