Thursday, December 29, 2011

TWO

 Dear Presley Elizabeth,
Today you are TWO! I can't believe it has already been two years since I first held you in my arms. You have filled our lives with more joy than I could ever describe in words. 
I love your sassy and spunky personality. I love your sweet, caring, and nurturing side. I love your big belly laugh and your mischievous dimpled grin.  I love your sweet sweet singing voice, and your love of music. I love your constant talking and our daily conversations. I love your big neck hugs and sweet little kisses. I love your "I love you's". I love too many things to write down!

Happy 2nd birthday to my big girl! I can't wait to see what next year brings.

Love,
your Mommy

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy birthday Presley!

Rene' said...

So sweet!! Happy 2!