Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Presley's MDO Christmas Party

Presley's Mother's Day Out had their Christmas pageant and Christmas party last Thursday. Presley's class was to young to be in the pageant, but Brandon and I stayed to watch anyway. It was pretty hilarious watching all the little kids perform. I can only imagine what P will do next year...

Afterward, we headed over to P's class Christmas party. She was so excited to see us when we walked through the door. She came and sat on my lap and refused to get up. I think she was afraid I was going to leave. Of course, that only lasted all of five minutes and then she was up and running. I love getting to watch Presley interact with her friends. 

I know that Presley can be rough and wild, but she is also the sweetest. A couple of the little girls were crying when their Mom's left and she kept going up to them and patting their backs. Then she would tell them, "It's okay, Baby".  LOVE her!! 

I took a few pictures from the party, but the quality is pretty crappy. Gotta love fluorescent lighting!

My sweet P

This is the grin I got when she was handed her cookie.

I love that they used their handprints as place markers. If I go back to teaching, I need to remember this idea.

Getting tired of sitting still

Giving daddy kisses. Lucky guy...

Playing with her friends.

The ornament Presley made for us at school.

back side

This picture was given to us at the party. I love it even though she is once again NOT looking at the camera. P and Santa look so sweet together though.

0 comments: