Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas from our Family

to yours...

Front

Back

I was only 6 weeks pregnant when we did these cards, so little miss didn't get to be featured. Therefore, I thought I would dress her up in her Christmas best, so she isn't entirely left out.

Wishing you PEACE in your heart, JOY in each day, and LOVE throughout the year.

Love,
Brandon, Ashlie, Presley, and baby girl Souders

P.S. Pardon the quality of our card on here. I just scanned it in. Also, photography and card credit go to the amazing Kelly Wills of Inspired by you photography.

3 comments:

aleelavine said...

We got your card and I LOVED it. So adorable!!!! LOVE the ultrasound pic of little babe too... with the santa hat, where did you get the hat at??? !!! Our cards are going out soon... !!

Rene' said...

Love it!! I especially love the ultrasound pic. That is the perfect profile shot. Very clear! And I love the addition of the Santa hat. Very creative and adorable!!

Happy Holidays!!

Emily said...

ha ha - Christmas baby, even though due in May - perfect!

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!