Thursday, March 8, 2012

7 months {28 weeks}


Hello, Third Trimester!
(I'm a tad late on this post, but wanted to make sure I got it in the books)

How far along? 28 Weeks
Total Weight Gain? 17 lbs . Yep, you read that right. Quite a jump from last month, oops!
Maternity clothes? Not really. I bought a few maternity tanks from target.
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: not too bad! I get up at least 5 X's a night to pee, but have been able to get back to sleep after each trip.
Best moment this week: Getting to see our beautiful baby girl in 3D/4D (blog post here).
Miss Anything? Still missing my wine and margs, of course. I'm also really missing working out. Now that I'm 28 weeks and still have placenta previa it's getting dangerous for me to do anything other than slow walking.
Movement: YES! Sometimes I think she is trying to escape. She does this thing where she sticks her booty way out on my right side, and it hurts sooooo bad.
Food cravings: Sweets. Anything sweet. Not surprising considering my weight gain.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. I kind of wish something was because that would be one less thing to put in my mouth.
Gender: She's still a girl!
 Labor Signs: Nope. Thank goodness!
 Symptoms: I've been short of breath when I sit down. I guess I'm squishing her into my lungs. 
Belly Button in or out? half-n-half (top out/bottom in)
Wedding rings on or off? On:)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but I have had my moody moments for sure. 
Looking forward to: My next ultrasound at 34 weeks. I'm getting kind of anxious about this previa. Just praying that it resolves itself so I don't have to worry. I over googled it the other night, and it was a big mistake. It never feels good to know that the leading cause of maternal and fetal death is caused by something you have. I'm also looking forward to getting back to bootcamp and spin. I'm really missing it right now. Oh, and, of course, meeting our sweet baby girl.


and just to prove that I do wear actual clothes:

6 comments:

Kelly said...

You are super cute! You are glowing!

Brittani said...

You look fantastic! I am sure even with a 17 lbs weight gain you still weigh less than me...not pregnant! L stuck his booty way out on the right too. Drove me nuts. We can't wait for Harper to make her apperance.

B said...

Um, yeah. Wouldn't stress about the 17 lbs. You look fantastic - pregnancy certainly agrees with you :)

Keeping my fingers crossed that the placenta previa resolves itself!

Emily said...

Yay 3rd trimester! You look awesome mama, in sweats and "real" clothes. :-)

The Barrons said...

Ashley, you look AMAZING!! Love the pics, what a cool idea :) I am so glad things are going so well and that you are feeling so wel!

Rene' said...

Love that last picture! You are super cute, even in the sweat pants! :)