Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Phone Dump {3 Week Catch up}

Enjoying a beautiful day outside with Daddy during his lunch break.

Homemade Kool-Aid play dough

During nap time, I couldn't find P on the video monitor. This is where I found her.

Waffles and Cartoons in Mommy and Daddy's bed. What a nice life this kid leads!

 Feeding the ducks at the park.

Shopping at Canton, and getting spoiled by Grammie with stuffed animals.
 Presley loves the sandbox at the park. She will stay there for hours!

Giving baby Harper kisses.

Holding Mommy's hand on the car ride to Houston.

 My play dough pedicure given by my nephew, Jackson.

 Presley with my bestie, Michelle. Beautiful ladies!!

Waiting very patiently for cake at Michelle's 30th birthday party.

Presley adopted a new friend at dinner. The head of my dad's crawfish...

I think this takes playing with your food to a whole new level. My sister may or may not have started this.

Jackson is still working on potty training, and my Mom set him up with a little table and iPad to keep him on the potty. Of course, Presley felt she needed to join in too. She brought in her own chair, table, and book to keep Jackson company.

Such a stud!

P and I on the carousel at the mall.

I know that was a ridiculous amount of pictures, but I print my blog and use it as a baby book of sorts. I just don't want to forget anything. Happy Friday, friends!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love all the pictures! The crawfish in the milk might be the best. Will you email me the one of Presley and I? Love ya'll

B said...

I print mine too at the end of each year as a sort of baby books also!

It must have been pretty difficult to get the sand out of the layers of P's tutu - haha!

Her and Jackson are going to look back on the bathroom picture and laugh (or be mortified) one day! haha