Monday, March 12, 2012

PTM Let's Do 52- Week 8, 9 &10

8/52- Simplicity
Enjoying the simple pleasure of a good read on a lazy Sunday morning.

9/52- Is that you, spring?

I couldn't decide which picture I liked better, so I entered both.

10/52- A Perfect Pair
This picture is so technically imperfect that I was a little embarrassed to use it. The lights were on, and I didn't have time to get the correct exposure in camera for fear Presley would move. However, I still love it, and think it fits the theme pretty well. She has on the perfect pair of socks (one inside out because she dressed herself), the perfect pair of Hello, Kitty undies and a pretty perfect pair of booty cheeks hanging out of said undies.

3 comments:

anika♥Lee said...

Wonderful pics, as usual, Ashlie. :) Still can't achieve that light look you always so beautifully do!

Emily said...

Ha ha - love those cheeks!! :-)

Jocelyn said...

Great pictures!