Thursday, March 8, 2012

Harper Grace {3D}


We got a tiny sneak peek into the world of Harper on Wednesday. For some reason, I had kind of forgotten about scheduling a 3D ultrasound for this babe. Brandon, however, was pretty adamant about getting one in. He loved doing Presley's and was really excited to go to this one.

Grammie, Poppa, Brandon, Presley, and I all got to view little Harper on the big screen. It's just as incredible the second time around. However, Miss H did not want to put her hands and feet down. They stayed up by her head almost the entire time, so we didn't get a whole lot of face shots.

The first shot we got of Harper was almost the exact same one we got of Presley. Both had a foot in each hand covering their faces.

Harper

Presley

We are also going to predict the girl's future college choices, by the hand signals they threw up in utero. Presley gave the Hook 'Em Horns, so we are thinking UT for her. I don't have a picture of it, but I have 6 other witnesses who saw it. Harper had her "Guns Up", so maybe Texas Tech for her.

Presley was pretty still in each of her shots, so the clarity is a lot better. The ultrasound tech was constantly chasing Harper around in my belly. She noticed that Harper was opening and closing her eyes a lot, and was surprised by how alert she was. I think she might have been on a sugar high because I didn't want her to be sleepy, but I didn't tell the tech that. Alert? Sugar high? Pretty much the same thing, right??? Also, when I was up on the ultrasound table, Presley grabbed my hand and kept telling me, "it's okay, Mommy. Be very still, Mommy." Love my sweet girl.

Here are some of my favorite shots from the day:

The ultrasound tech thought Harper looked a lot like her big sister in this shot. 

Big yawn

I promise that Harper does not have a black eye here.

Squishy face (that's her foot right next to her eye)

 Another face shot

and to compare, here are a couple from Presley's:


After the ultrasound, Brandon took P and I out to lunch at one of my favorite places, Breadwinner's. Then we found a cute little baby boutique and bought Harper's coming home outfit. I brought Presley home in a Baby Biscotti, so I was determined to take Harper home in one also. Brandon asked my why Harper couldn't just go home in what Presley wore. He was joking, but I think only partly. I mean that would be like making Harper wear one of Presley's hand me down prom dresses, gasp!


It was such a great day!

5 comments:

anika♥Lee said...

Wow, those 3D ultrasound pics are amazing!!!!

And that going home outfit... SOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET! :)

I'm excited for you guys!

The Fants said...

Awww, that's so sweet! I'm sure y'all loved getting to see your little girl again! It's neat to see the similarities between your little girls.

and from your previous post, you look fantasic! :)

Brittani said...

Love the pictures! Love the outfit! Can't wait to hold her!

Kelly said...

OMG that outfit is ADORABLE! I love the 3D pictures, they show a ton of what she will look like. (got to love technology these days!)

Anonymous said...

Wow, incredible images

Brady