Sunday, March 4, 2012

Jump

“Jump, and you will find out how to unfold your wings as you fall”- Ray Bradbury


Presley is going through a jumping phase. She loves to jump off the coffee table onto the couch, and sometimes even from the couch back onto the coffee table. She doesn't hesitate to jump off steps, ledges, curbs, etc. I'm not loving this phase. There is no warning. She just goes for it.

At the park, She found a rock that made a great launching pad and jumped off of it over and over.




and right before this Presley may or may not have jumped off the side of a porch when I was fiddling with my camera, wedging herself between a row of bushes and the house...

5 comments:

anika♥Lee said...

LOVE these pictures, AS USUAL. I'm sure that gets kind of old- me saying that. The last is my favorite!!!! So funny she jumped off the porch and landed in the "in-between" hehehe... hope she wasn't hurt!!! She's so damn cute. Also, hope you're feeling well!!!

Rene' said...

Love that last picture! And as always, love her outfit! She is so cute!

Emily said...

Asher is really into jumping now too. He's not quite as brave as P and mostly sticks with jumping over cracks in the sidewalk. :-)

Love the photos and her super cute outfit!

Can't wait to see what you'll do with Miss Harper!!!

The Fants said...

adorable pictures! I love that she's clinching her litle doll :)
it

B said...

ha! Her clothes are seriously the best :) Harper's going to get handed down some seriously precious things!

Ava is super into jumping also, and David is one of those really paranoid parents (whereas I'm more a you live, you learn type mother haha), so I think he may go gray before it's over!