Tuesday, April 3, 2012

8 months {32 weeks}


How far along? 32 Weeks
Total Weight Gain? Up another 5 from last month, so that makes 22 lbs. I gained 26.5 lbs with Presley, but dropped 3 lbs. right before before I had her. Needless to say, I will definitely be putting on more this time around. Blahhh...
Maternity clothes? Still not really wearing anything maternity. I do wear leggings a lot, and those are pretty close to being maternity.
Stretch marks? None yet. I'm scared to just say "no" because then they will magically appear, of course.
Sleep: I've had a few issues with insomnia lately, and I'm starting to get a little more uncomfortable at night. I really miss sleeping on my back!
Best moment this month: Starting the nursery...we have one wall painted. It's a start, right??
Miss Anything? Definitely sad that I'm missing out on all this patio drinking weather. I also still miss being able to work out, and am keeping my fingers crossed I get good news at my ultrasound next week so I can get back into it (even if it's only for 7 weeks or so).
Movement: She's still movin' and a shaken'. 
Food cravings: Still craving anything sweet. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: She's still a girl!
 Labor Signs: Nope and it better stay that way for a while!
 Symptoms: Experienced sciatica for the first time. It was so bad that my friend/neighbor (who's a physical therapist) had to lay me down on her floor in the middle of her son's 4th birthday party and do a therapy session. I literally couldn't stand for longer than a minute because the pain was so bad. Thankfully, I have been doing the exercises she gave me and it hasn't happened again. And the weirdest symptom ever...I love the smell of home depot. I would bottle it and breathe it in if I could. Is that weird or what???
Belly Button in or out? half-n-half (top out/bottom in)
Wedding rings on or off? On:)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy  
Looking forward to: Getting to see Harper again next week. I guess the good thing about being classified as high risk is lots of ultrasound!


And again to prove I wear clothes...

5 comments:

B said...

A.) Love your dress!

B.) The same thing happened to me with Home Depot and Ava! I even told David that what I would miss most about being pregnant was not being as intoxicated by the smell of it!

anika♥Lee said...

Hahaha... I love that you added that last pic in there to prove that you wear clothes... :) Super cute.
You look great!!!! Harper is an awesome name... and how exciting to get so many ultrasounds... I remember fibbing to the nurse when I was first pregnant trying to get one right away. Hahahahahahaha
Glad you're feeling HAPPY :)

Emily said...

You look so great! I can't believe you aren't wearing any maternity clothes - that's amazing! Personally I loved my maternity jeans and can't wait to get back into them. ha!

Praying that Miss Harper has scooted her placenta on up so you don't have to give it another thought.

Rene' said...

Again, a beautiful belly shot! I love that dress and you really do look fantastic!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

You look good, Momma! I was just thinking yesterday that I have not checked in with your sweet family lately. I'm glad to see/hear all is well with the Souders! :)