Thursday, April 12, 2012

RESOLVED

Today was a GOOD day!!! We had yet another ultrasound, and found my previa has resolved! Praise the Lord! I know my friends are pretty happy about it, considering I asked them to pray for my Placenta over our spaghetti dinner last night. Now if that isn't appetizing, I don't know what is?!? We also found out that Harper is 5 lbs. and head down. So, it looks like it will be a waiting game for the next 6 weeks. And yes, I have already registered for my bootcamp and spin class. I just hope my booty still fits on the bike...


7 comments:

anika♥Lee said...

Great news!!!!! So glad to hear it :) Your booty will TOTALLY fit on the seat still. No worries, girl. Happy FridaY!

Brittani said...

So happy for you! I am sure your booty will still be smaller than most in the class...even at 9 months pregnant!

Heather said...

Great news! And you have not one single worry about losing that weight! I mean... I am holding off on getting prego again because I know I will gain the 40+ just like I did last time. And let's be for real... it is just not a pretty experience! :)

The Fants said...

What great news! I know you are so relieved about that :)
An seriously, you look fantastic! No worries! :)

PerkinsFamily said...

That's great news!!

Emily said...

YAY!!! That is such great news - so happy for you! :-)

Rene' said...

Awesome news!!! So glad to hear it!