Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Phone Dump

After Easter, Presley stayed with my parents for the week and I headed back to Dallas. I have barely done anything in the way of getting ready for baby #2, so this gave me some precious time to really get stuff done. I missed my baby so much, but really needed the extra time. I only have a few pics of my own, but luckily, my Mom sent me plenty documenting their fun week together.


Swimming with Daddy

Sorting and washing all of P's baby clothes, so they will be ready for Miss H. This is what my living room looked like while tackling my first project of the week. 

My Mom (Mimi) took Presley to the children's museum and she had a blast!


The next day they met my Dad (Daddy Bob) for lunch.

Then after they finished eating, P stripped down and played at the splash park.


Looks like she played pretty hard...

My Mom was kind enough to drive Presley all the way back to Dallas from Houston. Brandon and I had planned a little staycation for just the 3 of us before baby gets here. We really wanted to give P a special weekend. Brandon couldn't get off work until later so Mimi stayed and played with us for a while.


We are at the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine (hence the wolf ears on P), enjoying all of the fun activities. I'm sure I'll have a long post telling all about it when we return.

1 comments:

B said...

Love these pictures! And can't wait to hear about Great Wolf Lodge - I've been thinking of taking Ava there as well at some point, so will be interested to hear how it went and what you thought!