Monday, April 30, 2012

Yee-Haw!

Introducing Cowgirl Presley, all decked out in her rodeo best:

I asked Presley to do a pose, and this is what she gave me.




It was rodeo day at her school this past Thursday, and they were supposed to come dressed in the appropriate attire. The only cowgirl wear I had for P was a pair of pink cowboy boots. I pulled out the top half of her farm themed birthday outfit , and threw some black biker shorts underneath. It was an interesting outfit to say the least, but sometimes you just have to work with what ya got. Also, please pardon my disgusting dirty car. I gave some serious thought to photoshopping out all the dead bugs, but decided I could probably make better use of my time...



2 comments:

Emily said...

OMG - I love it. It doesn't look thrown together at all. The boots are so great and that bitty jean jacket - swoon!

Rene' said...

So adorable!! I agree- it doesn't look thrown together one bit. It's such a cute look! And I love those braids!