Thursday, April 5, 2012

Funny Bunny

The Easter Bunny was a success this year! I was shocked, but what can I say, this little lady never fails to surprise me. Presley walked right up to him while holding out her bunny shirt and asked," You like my dress"? Everyone got quite a kick out of it.


When we asked her to sit in the bunny's lap, she was a little leery. Brandon sat with her at first and then slowly moved away. Presley didn't even realize it because she was too busy chatting up the Easter bunny. I don't think she ever even noticed he wasn't talking back???

Their printers happened to be broken, so they let me take my own pics. Unfortunately, I only brought my prime lens and couldn't step back enough to get the whole scene, but I still love them...gross fluorescent mall lighting and all!




and here is a look back at her Easter bunny pic from last year:
Look at what a baby she was!!! Speaking of babies, that was her newborn cousin Landon next to her, and he turned one yesterday! Oh my, time really does fly...

4 comments:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Look at her sitting up next to that bunny with a smile on her face! So cute! And I must say this year's bunny is much cuter than last year's. ;)

Emily said...

Your pics are great! I'm super impressed with how well P did. Easter bunnies seriously creep me out - ha!

She looks so big compared to last year - where did our babies go??

anika♥Lee said...

That last pic of this year's bunny is awesome...!!!! That lighting didn't affect them one bit that I can tell!

And wow, that bunny from last year is quite the bunny! haha

Happy Easter to y'all!

Rene' said...

I love the pics! This year's bunny is a lot better looking than last year's. I like the colorful background too. The ones we have here are not that great and we didn't even go this year. :(