Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Phone Dump

I"m a few weeks behind on my phone dump. Surprise, surprise. 

Here are a few more pics from our weekend at Great Wolf lodge.



Presley posin' at Grammie and Poppa's before going to her great Grandparents 60th anniversary party.

The closer we get to Harper's due date the more baby stuff (new and old) shows up around the house. P has taken quite an interest in it all.



Usually, Brandon's baseball games are pretty late in the evening, so we don't get to go. However, this one started early and Presley had a blast! She kept yelling at people to, "run the bases".


All smiles before school picture day!

Everyday Presley insists on taking her baby for a walk, so walking we go. She's such a good little Momma!


By the end of the day, I'm usually so exhausted that I just take a bath with Presley. She looked so precious  from behind that I had to get a picture.

We have another busy weekend of working on the nursery, and I have my last photo session before I officially put my self on "maternity leave". Happy Friday, Friends!

2 comments:

anika♥Lee said...

that last picture is SO precious. :)
am I not following you on Instagram??? i feel like I haven't seen any on there....?? anywho... love your friday phone dump. getting excited to see Harper!

Bri said...

Awww! I love the last one, also! Man - I can't wait til Ava starts growing some hair so I can style her out like that :)

I think that toddlers are just crazy for baby stuff when another baby comes. Ava likes to swing in Hattie's swing and attempt to wear Hattie's diapers and get in Hattie's crib, whereas she wouldn't even go near her own!