Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Weekend 2012

We had a great Easter in Houston with my family! The last time we spent Easter together, I was pregnant (but didn't know it yet) with Presley. Here is a quick recap for ya (and by that I mean a really long post full of pictures).

We did a little cooking.

(my Mom's pinterest creation)

Spent a lot of time swimming



Hunted some eggs


While the rest of the family watched

(I couldn't fit us all in one pic)

Discovered how much fun the water hose can be



Woke up to Easter baskets from the Easter Bunny



And worked really hard at dying eggs!




Phewww! I'm exhausted just trying to recap it all.

3 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun weekend! I know the exact Easter you're talking about where we were 'pregnant, but didn't know it'. Feels like a million years ago - ha!

Love, love that P's chocolate bunny is the same size as her arms. :-)

anika♥Lee said...

Sounds like a great Easter weekend!!! What adorable aprons!!! :) I love the pic of Presley trying to get a piece of that bunny off. Yum, chocolate.

Rene' said...

What fun! I love the water hose and egg dying pics the best and of course the one of P and her chocolate bunny. :)