Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Phone Dump

Presley tries really hard to be gentle, but usually just ends up squishing Harper's face.

I left Daddy alone for the first time with both kids and this is what happens to the coffee table...

Presley loves her Daddy Bob so much! My parents stopped in for a quick visit before heading out to Cali for a wine country vacation. I seriously considered hiding in their suitcase.

The newest addition to the family! Introducing sweet Lyla Cate born on June 29th to my Cousin Jake and his wife Casey. Isn't she gorgeous!?!

 My little firecracker

Walking to the fireworks.

Aren't the cute together?? Harper was there too, but was snoozing away in the Beco.

Thought this was a pretty cool pic from the 4th of July. We tried to beat the crowd home, so we left during the finale. On the way back to the car, we stopped to check it out.

We are going through a bit of a phase. Presley really likes to pick out her own clothes and dress herself. This was her outfit of choice for the day. Should I be worried???

Last but not least, I leave you with sweet baby smiles. While not her most flattering photo's, they still melt my heart.



2 comments:

anika♥Lee said...

Great pics!!!! That fireworks one is too cool!! And hahaha ... Presley's choice of clothing. ;) I might be a bit worried, probably more if I were Brandon. ;) hahaha kids are hilarious!!!! Sweet baby Harper pics ... so adorbs!

B said...

Ava is also in the dress myself type of phase, and I'm learning the art of suggestion can be quite helpful in swaying her choices :)

What on Earth happened to that coffee table?!?!?