Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy 4th of July

Better late than never...


With 2 children every outing is an ordeal, but we were determined to get out of the house to celebrate. It was very low key, but really nice. Last 4th of July, Brandon and I were flying in from Cancun. Man, what a difference a year makes.

We started the 4th hoping to make the morning parade. That totally didn't happen, but I did get both girls dressed in their patriotic gear. Yes, getting both dressed is a victory around here.




I managed to get dressed too, and then we headed out to the neighbors to party! Maybe one day I'll get a picture with both girls and not just the back of H's head.


It's getting harder to take pics, but I managed to take a few of the kiddos.

 and of course my daughter is the only one naked...

After some BBQ and peach cobbler, we headed out to the fireworks. Presley was really impressed for about 5 minutes and then just started running in circles around our blanket.

 
After the show, we stopped at Braum's for ice cream and had a fireworks show of our own.


All in all, it was an awesome 4th! 

3 comments:

Richeson's Hiatus said...

Love...your girls are gorgeous! And their 4th outfits are toooo die!

...sad to say, but I get my ruffles and bows fix through your blog. I think Brady would kill me if I ever put a flower on G's head.

B said...

Looks like a great time - you guys sure are adjusting to being a family of four well!!

Rene' said...

I love the pictures of the girls. They're beautiful! I can't imagine how hard it must be to go out of the house with a toddler and a baby, but you make it look easy! And yes, a pic of you with both girls is a must. Glad you had a great family 4th!