Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cain Family Pics

While in Horseshoe Bay, we had professional family pictures taken. This was my Mom's Mother's day present from her "kids".  Mom has wanted a good family picture for a really long time, and we have been less than cooperative about taking one. Sorry, Mom! She also refuses to put up a Facebook picture that doesn't have every grandchild in it because she doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Well, we all sucked it up, and had Chasity from Savvy-Images come out to the house. She was super sweet and got the job done. Here are a few of my favs:


This one is probably my favorite because it's so Presley and Jackson. She has to be as close as possible to him, and he really just wants some space. Or wait...maybe thats a man/woman thing???


The grandparents with the grandkids.


Somebody crashed out on us half way through the shoot.

I super duper love this one of my Dad and Harper. 

We are all faking it pretty good here. It was hot, and Presley was refusing to cooperate. I thought we all might loose it. Good thing Chasity knows how to get my child to listen.


Do you know how much of a challenge it is to get a two year old and a 3 month old to smile at the same time?!? Yeah, so this is as good as it gets. I'm planning on taking Christmas pictures, but this is my back up pic.




5 comments:

Emily & Drew said...

These photos are so great! I really love the ones of your little family of 4. Either of those would be great for a Christmas card {if all else fails, ha!}

Emily said...

oh darn you Google, that was Emily above... :-)

Heather said...

These are too amazing! All are Christmas Card worthy! My mom would be SUPER jealous!

anika♥Lee said...

GORGEOUS!!! :) Love the color-coordination done by all... wonderful!!!!

Brittani said...

I love these (I need one for my house!) I REALLY love the one of you and Brandon!