Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday Phone Dump (still catching up)

My ex- brother in law plays in a band called The Washer's. He told me he was going to be in town playing, and wanted us to come out. Brandon and I jumped all over that opportunity. I LOVE date nights, especially surprise ones!

Justin and Brandon back stage at the Glass cactus

We drank beer out of this cooler even though we're pretty sure it was for "Two Tons of Steel".

Watching "Two Tons of Steel" from backstage.

My little tight rope walker. Check the jacket. It was cool here for like 3 days. Woo hoo!

Finally getting to celebrate Grammie's birthday. Better late then never. She is such a wonderful Grammie!!!!


My sweet girls snuggling on a lazy Sunday morning.

We were supposed to be shopping for school clothes, but ended up playing dress up instead. 

That just about catches me up with my photo's. I've said this before, but the Saga has become a baby book of sorts. I hate to leave anything out!!!

1 comments:

B said...

We do the same with the baby book/chronicling things!

LOVE the picture of the girls snuggled up together! How absolutely precious!!!

Also, ex-brother in law? I can't quite figure that one out ;)