Thursday, September 13, 2012

Horseshoe Bay {quick} Recap

Horseshoe Bay Trip 2012
These are all the pictures I took with my good camera ( I know...Im just as shocked as you are). It made me a nervous wreck to have it around water, and we were literally around some form of water all the time.

Here is a quick recap of our vacay. 
My parents rented a bad ass rental house. 
We all stayed in it for 7 days (this made for some crazy times, but mostly great times).
We broke (this could almost be taken literally) in my Parents new boat on Lake LBJ.
We swam. A lot.
The guys played golf. A Lot.
We drank. A Lot.
Fun times!

This picture makes me laugh. Jackson is very intently styling Presley's hair.

The house had a courtyard with a pool, so you could see it from every window in the house. Needless to say, we had lots of fun pool time.



We also had lots of fun boat time. Well, until the entire world came up for labor day weekend. It made the water super choppy, and I was scared to have the kiddos on the boat with all the crazies on the lake.

Dad trying to figure out the boat, lol!








Ryan giving Brandon a well deserved fist pump for getting up on the wake board.

I managed to get 2 pictures of Presley. She is really anti-camera right now.


These two are TROUBLE! They love each other one minute, and want to kill each other the next. 
Oy Vey!
  
My handsome nephew, Jackson.

For Mother's day, we arranged to have a photographer come out and take family pictures for my Mom. We never cooperate for her, and she has wanted one for a long time. It took hiring a professional for us all to behave. I'll have a bigger sneak peek of these later. Chasity from SAVVY-images is so great. If you ever need photo's in the Austin area, make sure to check her out.

I'll have more on Horseshoe Bay in my Friday phone dump. Look at me thinking all positive!?! I'm actually assuming I'll get my pics dumped on the day there supposed too...

0 comments: