Thursday, September 27, 2012

Harper: 4 Months


How has it been 4 months already!?! I guess time really does fly when your having fun! 

Here are Harper girl's 4 month stats:
Height: 24 3/4'' (95th percentile)
Weight:13lbs. 15oz. (50th percentile)
Head: 41cm (remembered the number, but forgot the percentile)
*I'm almost positive they made a mistake measuring Harper's length, so I'm going to remeasure later today. 

Here is what my precious baby girl has been up to:
  • She is such a social baby. She smiles at everyone, and they are huge whole body smiles.
  • Tucks her head into my shoulder when she gets bashful.
  • still likes to scream very loudly. I think she's learning early that she needs to be loud to get attention. Poor second child. However, she doesn't babble and coo near as much as her sister.
  • Wearing 3-6 and some 6 month clothes.
  • In size 2 diapers
  • nursing every 3 hours, but can sometimes go for 4.
  • goes to bed around 10 and wakes up around 6 or 7am. Then goes back to sleep until 10 or so. We did have a few nights where she was waking every few hours, but she's back to her normal sleep patterns now.
  • has to get her nose sucked, and sprayed at least 3X a day. Nose Frida is my best friend! Don't let it scare you. I haven't gotten a single boogy in my mouth yet, lol!
  • Is very content to just lay and play with her toys. We also introduced her exersaucer and she seems to really like that, as well.
  • is pretty much bald on top, and the jury is still out on her hair color.
  • Is sucking super hard on everything she can cram in her mouth. The doc said she's teething which could explain her aggressiveness.
  • She can now reach out and successfully grab (or knock over) objects. This makes eating with her in my lap difficult.
  • LOVES to stand up, and has begun to sit tripod style for a few seconds.
  • and of course, loves loves loves her big sister. They are able to intact a lot more now, and it's so fun to watch!

Oh my sweet Harper Grace, We love you so much! Your sweet gummy grins fill our day with such joy. I can't wait to see what you will be doing at 5 months!

3 comments:

The Fants said...

She is just beautiful!! Can't believe she's already 4 months old :)

Im really behind on blogs, But our vacations looked fantastic!! And I hope Presley's soccer games are going a little better :) I love her little uniform :)

Emily said...

I can't believe it's been 4 months either! She's so gorgeous {hair or no hair, ha ha}

B said...

She looks more and more like P everyday! Happy four months, miss Harper!