Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Phone Dump

Woo hoo! Friday phone dump on a Friday, finally! I updated my phone this morning, and now I can't get my photo's to import into iPhoto, so these are in random order. Also, I have lots of instagram repeats, so sorry to bore all of you who've already seen these.

This Thursday was "Donuts with Dad" at MDO. I had the cutest outfit picked out for her to wear, but she decided that she was going to dress herself. She did a pretty good job if I do say so myself. She also said she wanted her hair done like "Milli Measure". Any Umi Zoomi fans out there???

Sweet girl's first real nap in her crib. I'm trying to get her used to it because I'm THINKING about giving little lady the boot from her rock-n-play. Also, check the bandaids. Poor babe had her 4 month shots, boo!

At Harper Girl's 4 month appointment, we got the go ahead to try rice cereal. I'm not really sure how she felt about it??? She looks a little ambivalent to me.

A little pumpkin painting. I'm pretty sure Presley painted more of herself then the pumpkin though.

Big sis teaching little sis how it's done. Harper ended up painted, as well.

My sous chef helping with banana pancakes.

H is finally big enough for her exersaucer, and she loves it.

Homegirl was seriously fascinated with the bird.

This was my attempt at a nap. Can you tell how it turned out???

Presley's cat ears from last Halloween, hehe!

TUTU CUTE!

Presley's 3rd soccer game was a little bit of an improvement. She did get out on the field and kick the ball. However, she was having way more fun picking flowers during the game.

 and turning cart wheels.

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comments:

The Fants said...

Haha what a fun soccer game ;)
And yes, umi zoomi is the ONLY thing Bryson has wanted to watch for about 6 months!! He always tells me 'it's time for my team umi zoomi ready for action show' :)