Thursday, September 13, 2012

Galveston Girls Trip

With back to back trips, two children, school starting for Presley, and getting nominated team Mom of the soccer team, I have been ridiculously busy. Today, I'm attempting to play catch up on the blog. Without further a do, here is our galveston trip recap:


My Mom, who is amazing and wonderful, booked a room for all of us at the San Luis. I really wanted to take Presley to the beach before summer ended (which in Texas summer pretty much lasts through October), even though it was a little bit more challenging with a 2 month old in tow. It was completely worth it though. Presley LOVED the beach!

Presley also love balconies. The higher the better. Check out that grin.


The minute we stepped foot on the sand, she took off for the water. Not a hint of hesitation, unlike her Momma. I'm terrified a shark will eat me even in ankle deep water. You never know. It could happen people...




Harper got to stick her tiny toes in the sand and water, also. I'm not sure she enjoyed it as much as her big sister though.

After the beach, we swam at the pool at our hotel. They have an awesome pool and even more awesome pina coloda. 

Then we had a very late dinner at the Rainforest cafe. I'm not such a fan of bringing Presley to restaurants. She is extremely active, and just ends up being a lot of work to keep her in her seat. This restaurant was perfect for her! She was fascinated with all the animals. So fascinated in fact, that she forgot she had to go potty and pee peed all over the bench. Oops!


I ate way too much of that chocolate lava cake in the picture above, by the way.

Then the next day, we did it all over again. Beach, pool, then home. This is how I felt after our quick trip:
It was so much fun, and we intend on taking Presley back again soon. Although, I think we might leave baby sister at home. Sorry, Harper. Maybe when you can wear sunscreen...

Now, I leave you with some sweet shots in the hotel room.





1 comments:

Richeson's Hiatus said...

GORGEOUS! Can I ask where you got your hair wrap? I need some of those for my bad hair days!

YOU look beautiful always!